Protect Your Immune System
The immune system is all of the structures in an organism that protects against diseases. These parts must work in harmony to have a strong immune system. It is possible to strengthen the immune system and prepare for the winter with the simple habit changes and innovations we will add to our lives.
PRACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STRENGTHENING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Healthy nutrition, protect the immune system
- It is useful both indirectly and directly in the retention of:
- Unprocessed foods as possible
should be consumed.
- Consumption of flour, sugar, and salt should be reduced.
Meals should not be skipped.
It should be fed frequently and lightly.
In the diet of a healthy person, calories are 30% fat, 30%
It should be taken from protein and 40% carbohydrates.
- Taken according to your activity status, weight, and gender
the number of calories should be limited.
- Stop consuming trans fats. In many processed foods
contains trans fats.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to three drinks a week.
If you have a metabolic condition such as diabetes
- your doctor before making any changes in your diet.
- Turkish cuisine is generally carbohydrate-heavy.
Consuming enough quality protein is immune
it is important to keep the system strong.
- Body, depending on age, gender, and activity status
between 0.7 and 1.5 grams per kilogram based on weight
- quality protein should be consumed.
- Example: 22 grams of protein in 100 grams of salmon
- are available. 15 grams of protein in 100 grams of dried beans.
- Moderate intensity, according to your health and age, the least
- Exercise for half an hour three days a week.
- Example: Swimming, walking, running, rowing, cycling, collective
- Before and after dinner, when you come home from outside
Do not forget to wash your hands.
- Pay attention to the cleanliness of your personal belongings.
- In controlled experiments on mice, stress
- It has been observed that it triggers the disease and immune system deficiencies.
Consult you, private professional.
Rules to be Followed in Social Life
In the same environment as people with contagious diseases
Try not to be found.
If a member of your family is sick, the same glass and
Do not use personal items such as towels.
In environments such as mass transportation, shopping malls
If you have been found, be sure to wash your hands.
When sneezing and coughing, clean your mouth with a clean tissue.
Smoking and Immunity System
- Cigarette consumption on all systems in the body
- In addition to its proven harms, water
- It affects the way:
- It makes it easier to catch pneumonia and flu.
It causes viral diseases to be more severe.
It causes a decrease in the number of antioxidants in the blood.
- Regularly according to your age and health status
Do not neglect to have your tests done.
About getting flu vaccine according to your risk category
Consult your physician.
Uncontrollable Factors in the Immune System
The memory of lymphocytes harmful microorganisms with mourning
shows decrease together.
Taking steps on controllable factors
you can limit the damage caused by old age.
Hereditary as environmental factors in scientific studies
factors also affect the person-to-person immune system shown.
‘Miracle’ diets, side foods for the immune system
use clinically proven precautions instead of using
People with limited or incorrect information about health
Do not take into account their suggestions.