Effective against sore throat! By consuming a dessert spoon in the morning.
Effective against Sore throat complaints also increase in cold weather. Along with a sore throat, swallowing difficulties also occur. For this reason, natural foods can be our biggest help to protect against sore throat and infections.
Combine two yellow powers: Quince and Lemon
Combining the power of these two yellow foods provides protection against throat infections. Squeeze lemon on the sliced quince, pour 1 teaspoon of honey, and crush lightly. This mixture you can consume every morning or evening; protects you against throat infections and helps you overcome diseases more easily. Providing protection against throat infections with its vitamin C, copper, iron, potassium, and magnesium content, quince is an antiseptic food that kills germs. Lemon, on the other hand, is a powerful source of vitamin C and also a natural antibiotic. It helps to alkalize the throat with the citric acid it contains.
Onion juice is perfect for cough complaints
Onion and garlic, which are natural antibiotics with the allicin they contain, are indispensable for the winter months. Onions and garlic contain sulfur components that allow the mucus tissue in the body to be expelled from the airways. It fights both viral and bacterial infections. Clean the peels of two medium onions and cut them in half and soak in water for a day. You can alleviate your sore throat and cough by drinking onion juice the next day. Also, garlic is effective against throat infections both in its cooked form and raw. For this reason, you should add it to every meal you cook in the winter.
Consume celery raw
When consumed raw, one of the healthiest vegetables, celery contributes more to relieving sore throats. Since it is a hard vegetable, you can grate it and consume it by squeezing plenty of lemon on it. Celery contains plenty of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, sodium, and iron. Almost 75 percent of celery is water and 25 percent is fiber. Therefore, it is highly alkalizing. Regular consumption reduces the risk of getting throat diseases.
Natural tips against sore throats
- Consumption of herbal teas mixed with chamomile, rooibos, and rosehip is protective against throat infections.
- Mixing ginger, turmeric, and black pepper with honey and consuming 1 teaspoon every morning helps relieve sore throat and infections. Make sure the ginger is freshly ground to be more beneficial. Do not drink water immediately afterward.
- Include important sources of prebiotics, such as pickles and kefir, in your daily diet against throat infections.
- Pouring vinegar mixed with a little water over the roasted green and red peppers will protect you against throat diseases.
- You can chew a few cloves to relieve a sore throat. The carnations had not waited too long; that is, make sure it is fresh.
- Try to consume plenty of water against all kinds of infections.