OUR GOAL IS A HEALTHY LIFE AND NUTRITION

OUR GOAL IS A HEALTHY LIFE AND NUTRITION A healthy life can help people both physically and mentally, without getting serious and difficult to treat diseases. It means that they are superior in terms of ways, enjoying their lives for many years. Nutritional habits formed starting from the beginning are one of the most important… Read More »

What is Adenomyosis?

Adenomyosis is the progress of the intrauterine layer (endometrial tissue) into the muscular layer (myometrium) of the uterus. This causes the muscular layer of the uterus to thicken. Although the cause is not known exactly, it is thought to be related to the increased estrogen level. Adenomyosis usually disappears after menopause. Adenomyosis risk factors: Being… Read More »

THE POWER OF OMEGA 3 DURING PREGNANCY!

THE POWER OF OMEGA 3 DURING PREGNANCY! WHAT IS OMEGA 3? Omega 3 is one of the most important unsaturated fatty acids that cannot be produced by the body but must be taken from foods or supplements. It is divided into two as EPA and DHA, these oils are polyunsaturated fatty acids with a different… Read More »

Endometriosis

What is Endometriosis? Endometriosis (Chocolate Cyst Disease) is an unusual disease that is often seen in the reproductive age, sometimes in the form of a chocolate cyst that is detected only by chance without causing any complaints, and sometimes it may not be very relieved despite many medical treatments and operations. It is one of… Read More »

About Menstrual

Irregular period Heavy, frequent, or irregular menstrual bleeding is irregular menstrual bleeding. Approximately 25% of menstrual irregularities are caused by diseases related to the reproductive organs, while in the remaining 75% hormonal irregularities are the cause of irregular menstrual bleeding. Pre-pubertal or post-menopausal vaginal bleeding is a serious condition that must be investigated. Among the… Read More »

Quarantine recommendations for coronavirus patients

Quarantine recommendations for coronavirus patients Your Covid 19/coronavirus test was positive, but your symptoms are very mild or you feel very well. So what should you do in this situation? Experts state that patients who will spend the quarantine process at home should definitely follow certain rules to avoid any risk for their families and… Read More »

How Do Cold Medicines Affect Your Heart?

How Do Cold Medicines Affect Your Heart? We are in a season when illnesses such as the flu and the common cold are common. Especially sudden changes in the weather make it easier to catch the flu and colds. Although the flu and the common cold are confused with each other, the viruses that actually… Read More »

Hookah Smoke Enemy of the Heart

Hookah Smoke Enemy of the Heart Many people around the world think that alternatives such as electronic cigarettes or hookahs are more innocent. However, studies show that these alternatives are not that innocent. It is now known by everyone that smoking causes many health problems. It is estimated by the World Health Organization that 9%… Read More »

Eating Red Meat Every Day Increases the Risk of Heart Disease

Eating Red Meat Every Day Increases the Risk of Heart Disease Although red meat is a very valuable food source with protein, iron, zinc, and B12 content and Eating Red Meat Every Day Increases the Risk of Heart Disease consuming it in abundance can threaten your health. Studies on the relationship between red meat consumption… Read More »